Leica M (type 240): Update your firmware
Leica have just released a firmware update for the Leica M (type 240), we have highlighted the improvements made & provided the link to the firmware update download:
- The Exif-data has been updated, so that you will get an improved description, which includes lens type
- This new firmware update will allow you to shoot using live view with every lens (older screw lenses included- but you will need an adapter)
- You will be able to see the horizon (spirit level) in Live View
- New menu function; Exposure Simulation
- Crop marks for 3:4 / 6:7 / 1:1 / and 16:9 aspect ratios can be seen in live view
Korean is now available as a menu language
- Flicker during video recording has been reduced by altering speed to 1/25s instead of 1/24s
- Camera will remember Exposure Bracketing settings, even when switched off
- Can adjust EV compensation with thumb wheel
- Colour focus peaking can be set to blue, green or red
- GPS location display improved.
You can update your Leica M (type 240) here
Please make sure your camera is fully charged before doing any firmware update
The post Leica M (type 240): Update your firmware appeared first on Harrison Cameras Blog.