Returning Your Order
We are confident you will be more than happy with your order. However, if you would like to return your item please follow the simple steps below.
Returning Non-Faulty Items
After you have had a chance to examine your purchase, if you are not happy with it, for whatever reason, then you have the right to return it, in its original condition, within 14 days for a refund or replacement. If you would like to return a product, then please follow the instructions below. Please be aware you must not have used the item if you wish to return it. If you return an item that has been used we will not be able to refund you and you will need to pay the postage to get the item back.
- Re-pack the item as it was sent to you, ensuring your details are inside.
- Include the following details: Reason for return and action required (Refund or Replacement Product).
- When you are returning an unwanted item we ask you cover the return postage.
- Now choose a return option.
- Post Office/Courier - You can take the package to a Post Office or arrange your own courier collection/drop off and send it to: Ron Harrison Ltd, PO Box 709, Chesterfield, S40 9JR.
- DPD Collection - Choose a day and 4 hour timeslot for your parcel to be collect from a home or work address - £8 fee
- DPD Drop Shop - Drop your return at your local DPD drop shop, this service requires a printer - £6.50 fee
- When the return is received back to us.
- Once we have received the package, and you have requested a refund, we will refund the product value back to your original payment method, less the cost of the return if we arranged a DPD Collection / Drop Off Shop return for you.
- If you have requested a replacement/exchange, we would contact you via telephone/email to discuss this.
- Refunds are normally processed the same day and take about 2 days to show on your statement depending on your card issuer.
If an item from your order is faulty, then please contact us.