Returning Your Order
We are confident you will be more than happy with your order. However, if you would like to return your item please follow the simple steps below.
Returning Non-Faulty Items
After you have had a chance to examine your purchase, if you are not happy with it, for whatever reason, then you have the right to return it, in its original condition, within 14 days for a refund or replacement. If you would like to return a product, then please follow the instructions below:
- Re-pack the item as it was sent to you, ensuring your details are inside.
- Include the following details: Reason for return and action required (Refund or Replacement Product)
- When you are returning an unwanted item we ask you cover the return postage.
- Now choose a return option.
- Post Office - Take the package to a Post Office and send it to: Ron Harrison Ltd, PO Box 709, Chesterfield, S40 9JR.
- Drop Off Shop - Contact us to get a return label sent via e-mail, then attach it to the packed parcel and take to a convenient DPD drop off Shop - £6.50 Charge
- Collection - If the package weighs more than 5kg, it may be cheaper for us to arrange DPD to collect from your address. Please contact us if you would like to arrange a DPD collection - £8 Charge
- Once we have received the package, and you have requested a refund, we will refund the product value back to your original payment method less the cost of the return. Refunds are normally processed the same day and take about 2 days to show on your statement.
If an item from your order is faulty, then please contact us.