Leica M Demo Day – Friday 21st March 2014
On Friday 21st March 2014 we will be hosting a Leica M demo day at our event centre. This is a great opportunity for anyone thinking of making the move to a Leica M body. Due to the nature of the product we want to keep it exclusive to people serious about the Leica M system. Ticket are limited. Tickets for the day are free. After your session you can use your ticket to claim £100 discount off any Leica M body.
The day will be hosted by Leica’s Jon Sareen & Professional Leica M Photographer John Dooley.
Available on the day will be a Leica M 240, Leica Monochrome & Leica M-E.
- Overview of the rangefinder system
- The camera’s capabilities
- A guide through the basic operation of the rangefinder experience
- Introduction to the Leica way of seeing
- The essence of Leica imagery
- Examples of pioneering photography that has defined Leica
- For the last hour of the session you will be accompanied by our hosts outside. There will be Leica M cameras and lenses for everyone to use. This is the time for getting advice, tricks and tips from your hosts.
Visit John Dooley’s website