The Red Dot Design Award goes to...
The Minox BL 8×44 HD Binocular
Each binocular is manufactured by hand before undergoing rigorous quality checks, to ensure that they offer outstanding performance.
- 8x Magnification
- Waterproof, fog proof
- Extremely light weight, weighing just 740g
- practical and innovative Comfort Bridge which ensures ensures convenient handling.
- Rubber Armoured for a firm grip, even under extreme conditions.
- The wide field of view makes them very easy to use and particularly good for spotting subjects which are a distance away in the undergrowth.
- The high definition optics allow for pin-sharp viewing and excellent colour rendition, with high contrast even in low light conditions.
- The phase correction coating also helps to capture intricate detail.
The Minox BL 8×44 HD Binocular!
The judging criteria included functionality, degree of innovation, formal quality and ecological compatibility.
In this contest the MINOX binoculars stood up to very strong competition. 40 design experts from 25 nations tested and assessed a total of more than 4,815 products from 53 countries.
The ergonomic design of the new MINOX BL 8×44 HD with its open bridge for comfortable handling convinced the international members of the jury who went on to distinguish the successful cooperation between MINOX and Volkswagen with the Red Dot seal ~ Minox
The post The Red Dot Design Award goes to… appeared first on Harrison Cameras Blog.