Nikon Day ~ 15th November
Saturday 15th November
There are 2 sessions; 9:30 ’til 12:30 & 1:30 ’til 4:30
BOOK YOUR PLACE by emailing email@example.com
Master Of Nikon Photography’… A Crash Course Event With John Clements.
Nikon cameras and supporting accessories are amazing imaging tools.
This useful and unique event for any Nikon D SLR user, combines clear explanation, with practical shooting, and is suitable for the beginner, enthusiast or pro.
John’s ‘Nikon’ expertise is legendary, and as a pro photographer he has tackled countless subjects over the decades shooting Nikon.
But it’s not just cameras, as John shares his encyclopaedic Speedlight and lens shooting knowledge across subjects.
So join us for a step-by-step, tip, after tip event.
Some of the areas covered includes:
- Exposure control for maximum out of camera quality.
- Colour control.
- The best AF system for your needs.
- Understanding your cameras hidden important controls and tools such as the histogram.
- See why a Speedlight is an invaluable tool.
- Understanding your main Speedlight controls and information.
- Working with flash inside — hints tips and lighting demonstrations for quality pictures.
- Working with flash outside — hints tips.
- An overview of Nikon wireless flash principles.
The best lens — real world advice and lots of food for thought.
- Delegates are invited to bring their camera and a Speedlight along, as they will most likely wish to explore as we go the potential of their product.
John Clements has an impressive photographic pedigree spanning more than three decades.
A highly respected photographer, his clients include those from the corporate world. Many are house hold names, well known people, but also the Great British public.
He has photographed across a wide genre of people and non people photography.
In addition, he was formerly Nikon UK’s ‘Advisor Of Photography’ for a number of years, a respected and privileged position, and continues to work in a consultancy capacity with numerous imaging companies.
Author of over a dozen books, John has in the past also widely written and road tested equipment for various photo magazines.
But today it is his workshop and seminar presentations that also excite people.
Delivered with a clear, concise, motivational, and very approachable style, that delegates warm too, he has helped thousands pursue their photography as a hobby or profession.
Be that one of his own ‘subject’ based events, or as a figurehead to help camera, lighting and software companies explain their products and potential, John’s real world experience is hard to beat.
Been there, seen it, and still doing it with an enthusiasm and a passion.